Sunday, May 28, 2017

Just a dream

Thanksgiving 2015.
My parents were half drunk at the restaurant.
My brother wasn't much ill yet.
I was looking on twitter for some wrestling stuff.

My parents constantly bothering my brother.
I could tell he was upset.
I had to shut them up.
So I told of a dream.
That I was being invited to a wrestling show.

It was a TV actress and her spouse.
How did my dream went into a lesbian crush?
I did not say that I love her.
But, my parents took it the wrong way.

I was being invited to a wrestling show.
That was just the dream.
My parents went too far.
Say that I am a lesbian.

I respect the community.
But, me I am not.
I don't know why.

I don't know if I am straight either.
Just a human being.
Who don't know anything is right.

But, then again it's just a dream.
To the honesty.
Plus they did it again, the following holiday, Christmas Day 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment