Saturday, May 27, 2017

Is this real or fake?

I had another dream.
With my friend.
We looked at photos.
Finding out one that looks real.
But feeling fake.

We looked at each other.
He looks at the photo and says, "Is this real or fake?"
I look at him and says, "I don't know. I feel this is real to me, but, I believe it's fake"
He sees the man that he knows.
With questionable doubt he take the photo and rip it apart.
I got mad at him.
He says, "Real or fake, he hurts you. I don't want you to think about him anymore"
I shake my head.
He smiles at me.
Pats my head.
Then says, "We are going to make memories together in Japan"
I knew he cares.

But, this was just a dream.
My friend Valentyna would be in shock.
She knows that I am hurt.
But, she would know who the heck this "friend" is in my dream.
Because I told her.

Even though the dream makes me ponder.
Is this real or fake?
Who knows.

All I know where the truth lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment