Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Twitch Streamers!

Twitch streamers come in different backgrounds.
Different ways.
Which one do I like the most?
Well, that is something to know.
There is TheX33N,
But everyone calls him X33N.
He acts like a dork,
But I don't think he is.
One of his moderators, Meza is really nice.
He makes me laugh when he does silly stuff or when he makes a mistake on stream.
I am kinda shy around them both.
I am still working on it, you will see!
Of course there is AngelKyone.
Damn she's a firecracker!
And no it's not just her looks, you perv.
She has friends will kick your butt!

Maybop, Ecto, and Leumas, can't forget those three.
They stream not much a lot.
I know that because Maybop is married.
Ecto and Leumas work, it is true.
But, Leumas gets pick on by X33N on Sunday afternoon stream X33N does.
Just to make it fun.
No harm, because it's Minecraft!

Some others that I know like and will watch like Julia, Lindsey, Sam, and Bella, which are female streamers.
It's just weird that there these people.
Oh yeah, can't forget the trio.
Tom, Sonja, and Jordan.
I know that those three are there too.
Each of them have high followers.
I know there are a lot.
Those who I know, but hard to list too.

End

No comments:

Post a Comment