Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Shy to them

I am shy when I watch X33N or Meza on Twitch.
I don't chat with others.
Maybe, just maybe I could try.
It's because I am really crazy.
Or because I betray another community.
The wrestling community.
Yes, that one.
You know.
But, it's like trying to tweet at Chris Spradlin (I don't know what he is now) back then.
I am a fool?
No, it's having a crush.
Nah, my emotions are getting the best of me.
It would be like tweeting to Tyson Smith (Yes, Kenny Omega's real name, blame Nick and Matt Jackson on this as well as Slam Sports).
Okay, I need to stop the name dropping.
This poem is ridiculous.
My friend Valentyna would have her shake.
She would know I am losing touch.
But, if I want people know who I am.
I must start to know some.
Like X33N and Meza.

No comments:

Post a Comment