Thursday, October 12, 2017

A very good day

So, last night, 
I watch and host X33N.
Chat a little.
I said hi to X33N.
But, he had others in the chat also talking.
I will try again tonight.
But, I tweet at him.
Thanking him for the stream.
He like it and retweet it.

This afternoon,
I am watching Meza.
I stalled message him.
Until I saw Chibi.
Then I done it.
He sees my message!
He said my name!
I feel really good.

Both men were streaming Minecraft.
X33N stream Trollvile series.
He also had a visit by Ambrew.
Unknown to him,
Ish13c sneaked in.

Meza streams Space Astronomy.
He is figuring out stuff.
I am watching him see what he does.

I will work on my chatting skills for now.
I hope no one interrupts me watching him.
Unlike when I stream on Twitch.
Playing Minecraft Bedrock servers.
Mineplex with Cake Wars.
Lifeboat with Zombie Apocalypse. 
The phone rings.
I won't answer anyone, except for my mother and maybe my brother.

This is a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment