Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Connections of tragic...sorrow.

A while back I was watching a Twitch Streamer who is known as TheX33N,
but to friends and fans as X33N.
He was streaming the game Dark Souls 3.
Something was said that shock me.
Came from him.
He said that his older brother died 25 years ago.
Committed suicide. It was revealed that he was 11 and his brother 17.
I was shock.
I felt there was a connection.
Why?
My neighbors who has been living next door my whole life have lost their son in a tragic accident.
I felt he committed suicide by a car crash.
I felt that way.
I don't know why I thought about it.
It was years ago.
It was 25 or 26 years ago.
I don't recall.
It was terrible situation.
I felt the connection between what X33N said in his stream.
I don't know why it would be true.
But, I am just a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment