Sunday, December 17, 2017

Tell me why.

I want to be separate from you.
But, you are revealing so much to me, I can't let you go.
Yet, I still don't get why you and your friends are so obsessed with her.
Heck, you did not explain it to anyone.
Just show signs of obsessions.
I want to ask.
But, my shyness is preventing me.
I want to know why you are so obsessed with her?
You are not making me feel welcome.
If I have gain more followers and viewers on Twitch and if they know you are so not nice.
I would question myself to do a raid to your channel.
I don't want to have that happen, because you are so nice.
Another thing is that I am afraid to give you bits.
Because you know it will be from the ads I had to interact with.
Terrible ones.
I know you would complain.
But, I been holding them on.
Watching more.
When I want to, but suddenly, someone else does and they admit it.
You are upset about it.
I want to watch you without the guilt of information I know.
But, it is only jealousy is playing me.
All I want to say is tell me why.
Why you are obsessed?

No comments:

Post a Comment