Tuesday, May 1, 2018

The book of his life is close for good.

I wish I got to know you when we were in the same school.
However, we haven't.
It did not happened until I was in middle school.
You were already in high school.
I wish things were different then and now.
But, the chapters were written.
Your book closed when you are gone.
My book is still open.
Still writing more chapters.
But, I wish to open your book again.
To write more.
But, you are gone.
The book is close.
I can't open it to rewrite it.
The memories is all I have.
To painful to talk about.
I miss you so much.
But, you are no longer with us.
In fact you walk out of our lives when you moved.
If I could go back and fix it.
Maybe this would be different.
If I could start in the beginning.
But, I know, it's close for good.
The book of his life is close for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment