Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Let The Problem Go

I got an e-mail from my father.
He calls me lazy.
Claims I force my mother to do the lawn.
Trying to make me very upset.
Trying to make me feel like I am a bad person.
It's what he believes.

That's false.
100% of it.
I never force my mother.
She wanted to go outside and see if the lawnmower has gas.
My mother told me that my father came and did nothing.
Didn't ask her.
Didn't bother.

He has not knowing that ever since my mother came home from the hospital,
I,
Lindsie Starr,
Took care of her.
I was the one to make sure she is fine.
I was the one who cook her food, microwave frozen dinners or cooking on the stove top.
I was the one giving her medicine.
I was the one checking on her!

I know my father e-mail my brother too.
To be honest, he has been helping, but, he lied yesterday.
Could not finish the lawn.
Did not put it away.
But, my mother did confront him.
After I told her, he didn't.

How did I know?
I was told to get the recycling bucket.
I did.
I went to put it away.
I saw what my brother done.
I know he wants to bowl.
I know I say he does.
But, he has that as a job.

So, how wrong is my father you ask?
Very wrong.
He did not bother speaking to my mother.
Trying to make me a bad person.
That's not me.
I been taking care of my mother.
I been trying to be a YouTuber.
I am having my happiness in the form of Jordan Maron, Kenny Omega, Sally Green, and others.
Those who are on YouTube.
I am not lazy.
I am a hard working person who wants to break through.
To be a popular person.
To provide a better life.

This is why I need to let the problem go.
Let the hate my father is putting on me.
He has no love for my mother, my brother, and me.
I want to be the family matriarch.
I want to be the one who has the money.
I want to start my own family.
I want to be me.
But, to begin, I need to let the problem go.

No comments:

Post a Comment