Tuesday, December 18, 2018

How to defy my Happiness

How to defy my happiness?
You can't.
My mother and my father are trying so hard, they only makes me angry and upset!
They believe getting a job in some boring place and to make friends.
That is lies.
No one want to be my friend.
No one wants to hire me!
They want someone who is a male, someone who serve the war, someone who is a woman who is skinny, someone who would be paid at the average in the state!
That won't make me happy.
That's their way to defy my happiness.

Being a content creator.
Being a streamer.
Playing games.
Vlogging my anger.
Doing reviews and hulls!
Watching others!
That's what I want.
To be happy.
To defy it would be a sin.

Because you don't want me to be upset.
You want me to be happy.
You want me to be me.
All I want to be supported too.
Just let me be.

No comments:

Post a Comment