Sunday, August 27, 2017

My Stress

I am sure you are wondering, "Am I stress, because of playing games and making videos?"
My answer is no.
You are wondering, "It got to be true! There are others who say they are!"
And I will say no.
Because that's not why I am under stress.
The stress that I have to deal with is nothing have to do with YouTube or Twitch.
It has to do with family.
Who can't stop saying stupid things.
I have a brother, who is 30.
Lying to me so much.
Sneaks off to bowling until 1,2,3,4 in the morning.
Has a overweight friend.
Way more bigger then I am.
Yet, he gets my brother overweight.
My father, who is in late 60s.
Has been an idiot since my brother was sick.
He committed infidelity.
He harass me for the last decade or so.
Especially when I was 20, he slap me.
Believes that I need it.
What man would slap their child?
Especially when they almost being an adult.
Also, he decide to pass the buck on the blame.
To my mother no doubt.
Yes, my mother, who is in her mid 60s.
She is at the worse.
Telling me that I am crazy, because I talk to my phone.
No, I recording a video with my camera on my phone.
That's what most people do.
When they vlog about their life.
Especially when it comes to family.
Family who suppose to love.
Family to show respect.
Family to respect their wishes.
But, not my family.
I been harassed by my father.
Because he wants me to get a job.
Where?
No where, because Twitch and YouTube are my job.
It's hard to get where I need to be at!
It's not easy.
Like it's not easy to be hired by anyone.
Because they don't want me.
They want an athletic person.
A skinny person.
Someone who serve our country.
Not me.
Not me who is emotional.
Not me who is not their shape.
Not me who need accommodations.
This is why I like what I am doing.
It's understanding.
It makes me free.
My parents don't get.
They believe it's a hobby.
They believe I don't get paid for it.
On YouTube, I do get a certain amount, per 1,000 views.
I am working my way on Twitch.
If I do get bits.
I believe it will become money.
I will work my way to become a verified partner.
Then the real money comes in.
Also, donations are welcome.
All I want to do what I can do.
So, I can stop this madness and stress I have.
No thanks to my family.
Besides what I do.
I like watching others.
Like Jordan Maron on YouTube.
Or Jessicka Havok on Twitch.
This is my escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment