Sunday, November 29, 2015

It's that time of year...

It's that time of year.
Everyone looking forward to.
Yes, it is Christmas.
Just 26 more days.
Christmas time is coming.
Trees are up and decorated.
Kids doing their Christmas list.

What do I want this year, since I am an adult?
For my brother to be healthy again.
For my mother threaten my father to not make me upset again or she would divorce him.
For Chris Hero and Colt Cabana being GHC Tag Team Champions.
For Tim Donst to be AIW Absolute Champion.
For my friend Anne to come back on Facebook and twitter with a new smartphone that won't break.
For my friend Valentyna to see a certain someone who she wants and her daughter to see.
For myself, money to buy tees, a new laptop, a smartwatch to connect my smartphone, a car so I can drive and see my favorite wrestler, suitcases, and e-giftcards to Starbucks so I can treat everyone. But, I would love to meet Tim Donst and Chris Hero, but, not the same time. They would fight over me!

But, most of all, I want to meet my friends, so we can enjoy some wrestling.

Oh yeah, let there be peace on earth to all mankind and womankind.
To all who are male and female and in between.

That's all I want this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment