Sunday, November 29, 2015

A poem about Chris Hero

I know that a few years ago I learned something.
I know that someone's birthday falls on Christmas Eve.
I did not know why,
Until he said so.
Explains it so much.
I understand now.

According to him,
His mother was pregnant.
She failed to give birth twice.
He did not explain why.
But, on the third try,
She was really hoping to make it on January 30, 1980.
But, on Christmas Eve 1979,
She went to labor way soon.
Was worried about her little bundle of joy.
Soon the baby arrived.
A boy no doubt.
Blessed that he survived Christmas Eve.

After that 18 years later,
On September 12, 1998.
He started to wrestle you see.
Made a name for himself.
Few years in to it,
He trained others.
Mostly the one who is from Switzerland who can do a giant swing!
Sure he's been wrestling for 17 years.
I know that 24 days he's going back to Japan for the 15th time to bring home the gold.

I will be cheering for him.
Here in the USA.
With his friend and tag team partner Colt Cabana at his side to dominate the tag team match.
I will be saying, GO BIG IN USA!

Oh yeah, you want to know who he is?
For those who should got the hint already.
This poem no doubt about it.

He is Chris Hero and he throw elbows and kicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment