Monday, October 5, 2015

Haikus

Note: I made Haikus from an ideal from NHK World's program, Haiku Masters. I did submitted a Haiku to the show. If I do get on, I will be pleased. I will evenly take my Haikus and sell it on RedBubble for you to purchase.

My first Haiku is based on a episode of Satoyama, a 10 minute show that talks about a part of nature. It was on Cicadas. I give you my Haiku:

Cicadas noisy.
Hearing it like maracas.
Only during the day?

My second Haiku is about...well....*gulp*...if you are from Japan and like Puroresu and you are attending the Pro Wrestling NOAH Global League Tournament and like the foreign wrestler Chris Hero (Like I do, but, I am American), I give you my Haiku of him:

Chris Hero is a man.
Wrestler by trade he is.
Hard fighter is.

My third Haiku is based from a picture that was seen on Haiku Masters. It is a person running through water like if they were splashing. I give you my Haiku:

Splashing Water.
Running on the beach?
Maybe trouble?

And finally my last Haiku is the one I submitted to Haiku Masters that goes with a picture of a lonely dog waiting for it's master:

Waiting for master.
Bringing ball, food, and water.
Lonely dog is sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment